WHAT’S NEW 新着情報
2021/01/15
シャンパーニュ&スパークリングワインフェア
≪1/31(日)まで≫

シャンパーニュ&スパークリングワインフェアを実施中です。普段のお食事に合わせたいスパークリングワインから特別な時に召し上がりたいシャンパーニュまでご用意しております。対象商品が20%OFFとなります。ぜひ、お得なフェア期間中にお求めください。

Bubbles are so nice for celebration and we tend to save them for special occasions, but it seems they are treated as a luxury item. Sure, they are great with caviar or oysters, but we believe you should be able to enjoy sparkling or champagne anytime, whether it’s a brunch or just to treat yourself to capping off another week well-worked.
Let us help you stock-up your cellar. Come take advantage of a special bargain at our Champagne & Sparkling Wine Fair going on right now. They are all 20% off!
The sale ends Sunday, January 31.
該当記事へ Read details
2021/01/15
アウトレットワインセール 対象商品25%OFF!
≪1/31(日)まで≫

本日よりアウトレットワインセール実施中です。最新ヴィンテージより古いヴィンテージ、輸入終了したワイン等が全品25%OFFとなります。在庫限りで販売終了となりますので、お早めにお求めください。ぜひ、掘り出し物ワインを探しに来てください。

Looking for some great deal or an experience in the joy of discovering wines at a great price? Good news! We are currently holding an outlet sale. All outlet items are 25% off. Quantity is very limited on some, so hurry and order!!
The sale ends Sunday, January 31.
該当記事へ Read details
2021/01/13
配送に関するお知らせ
大雪の影響で配達の遅延が生じる場合がございます。
詳細は、佐川急便ホームページをご確認ください。
該当記事へ Read details
2020/11/27
【新発売】新たなラグジュアリーシャンパーニュの誕生「フルール・ド・ミラヴァル」
※残り僅か
ワインと芸術の世界を融合したミラヴァルを成功へと導いたジョリー・ピットとファミーユ・ペランは、シャンパーニュ地方で6世代に渡りワイン造りを行うペテルス家(メゾン名ピエール・ペテルス)を迎え、ロゼに特化した唯一のシャンパーニュ・ハウス「FLEUR DE MIRAVAL(フルール・ド・ミラヴァル)」を設立しました。ワイン生産者としての知識技術、情熱を集結し、5年に渡り極秘に行った研究・リサーチ・テイスティングの集大成となるワインです。5本のみの限定案内となりますので、ぜひ、お早めにお求めください。

Miraval, the French chateau owned by Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and the Perrins family have launched a truly exceptional limited-edition Fleur de Miraval Rosé Champagne. The five-year project to create the new rosé Champagne has been kept secret until today. The wine was made during the unique “saignée” method, which involves bleeding off a portion of red wine juice after being in contact with skins and seeds. This blend is made from 75% Chardonnay grapes of different ages while the remaining 25% utilizes young Pinot Noir grapes, which gives the wine its subtle, pink color. Its tangy notes of red currant and red raspberry energize the delicate minerality, salinity and iodized expression of the Chardonnay grapes. The wine is then aged on lees in the dark cellars in Le Mesnil-sur-Oger for three years before being released.
Champagne is particularly sensitive to ultraviolet rays and sunlight, which can easily damage the wine. Thus, each Fleur de Miraval bottle is lacquered so that the wine is never exposed to light until the day the bottle is opened. The limited first edition of Fleur de Miraval will consist of only 20,000 bottlings.
At JFWC, we are offering only 5 bottles of Fleur de Miraval Rosé Champagne. Be one of the five to taste and enjoy this special exclusive Rosé Champagne from Miraval.
該当記事へ Read details
2020/07/01
2020年のワインカタログ Jeroboam Wine Catalogue 2020
2020年のワインカタログが出来ました。
該当記事へ Read details

Welcome to Jeroboam Fine Wine Club.

ジェロボーム ファインワイン クラブへようこそ。

ジェロボーム株式会社は、フランスワイン生産者ポル・ロジェ(シャンパーニュ)、ファミーユ・ヒューゲル(アルザス)、ファミーユ・ペラン(コート・デュ・ローヌ)をビジネスパートナーとした彼等の日本における窓口であり、世界中の家族経営ワイナリーを取扱う日本のトップワイン輸入会社の一つです。
ジェロボーム ファインワイン クラブ(JFWC)は、オンラインショップを構えるだけでなく、ランチ、ディナー、パーティー、テイスティング会・企業様向けイベントの開催、そしてもちろん日本全国で行われるワインイベントにワインを提供させていただいております。
ご自宅・職場でのパーティーを企画していらっしゃる方、お客様・同僚の方へのとっておきのワインをお探しの方は是非JFWCにお任せ下さい。

Jeroboam is the local home of French friends and partners Champagne Pol Roger, Alsace’s Famille Hugel, and the Rhone Valley’s Famille Perrin, and is one of Japan's leading importers of family-owned wineries from around the world. Jeroboam Fine Wine Club is not just an online wine shop. JFWC specializes in organizing wine events such as lunches, dinners, parties, tastings, corporate events, and of course, we can supply wines for large events throughout Japan. Whether you are planning a party at home or work, or you’re looking for a special bottle for a customer or colleague, contact us know and we’ll take care of it.

SETS セット

フラッグシップアソートメントセット
Flagship Assortment 6 Pack

ポル・ロジェセット
Pol Roger Special 6 Pack

シャンパーニュ&スパークリング
Champagne & Sparkling Set of 5

デイリースパークリングセット
Daily Sparkling Set of 5

毎日楽しめるバラエティパック
Daily Variety Pack of 10

ホワイトデイリー6 本セット
Popular Daily White Wines Set of 6

レッドデイリー6 本セット
Popular Daily Red Wines Set of 6

豪華ミラヴァルパーティパック
Miraval Rosé & Studio Party Pack

夏におすすめロゼセット
Summer Rosé Assortment Set

少し贅沢な赤ワイン3本セット
A Bit Opulent Red Set

少し贅沢な白ワイン3本セット
A Bit Opulent White Set

ニュージーランド & オーストラリアセット
Popular NZ & OZ Pack

WINERY ワイナリー (※クリックすると取扱商品一覧が表示されます)

フランス France

イタリア Italy

オーストラリア Australia

ニュージーランド New Zealand

カリフォルニア USA, California

スペイン Spain

ドイツ Germany

レバノン Lebanon

ポルトガル Portugal

カテゴリ一覧 Categories

ページトップへ